晚上有什么计划没

Any plans tonight?

晚上有什么计划没?

Not really, do you?

没有,你呢?

Well, I am wondering if we took a hang-out for a drink or something. You know, I just came back from a really tough interview.

要不咱们还是去老地方喝一杯,怎样?你知道,我刚刚经历了一场艰难的面试。

I was quite nervous during the interview. I really want to have the job.

我面试的时候太紧张了。我真的很希望能够获得这份工作。

Right now, I am still a little on the edge. I am not sure if I could convince them during the interview.

刚刚我还有点紧张。我不知道自己能不能被他们选中。

Take it easy. It is all over now. How was it going, anyway?

别想太多了。都结束了。面试究竟怎样?

I don’t know. I think I did well in the paper exams.

我也不清楚。笔试还不错。

I was prepared to answer a lot of questions, but they didn’t ask those as I expected. To my surprise, the manager tried to talk about the Chinese poesy with me.

我提前准备了很多问题,不过他们都没问到。让我吃惊的是,那个经理竟然和我讨论中国诗歌。

That’s strange. But probably, it is the new interview technique they call it “Getting to know you more personally”. What about your answers?

确实很奇怪。不过,或许,这就所谓的“更关注你个人”的面试吧,你是怎么回答的呢?

Just did my best.

我就是尽力而为了。

原创文章,作者:buffalo106,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.buffalotone.com/?p=1654

发表评论

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询:点击这里给我发消息

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息