主题句：I fell in love with this small village as soon as I arrived
1. fall用作不及物动词 “跌倒、倒下；掉下、落下”或系动词”变得…”（后接形容词作表语）等, 过去式 fell, 过去分词fallen。
The old man fell ill and was sent to the hospital yesterday.
The leaves of trees fall in late autumn.
Snow is falling fast and stay at home.
The faster you rise, the harder you fall.
2. fall asleep 入睡，睡着
Last night I went to bed early but couldn’t fall asleep for a long time.
I was so tired that I fell asleep quickly.
3. fall off 跌落，从……上掉落
Mr. Zhang fell off the bike and hurt his arm.
An apple fell off the tree and hit me on the head.
4. fall over 绊倒，跌倒
Be careful not to fall over.
The boy knocked into his friend and fell over。
5. fall down 突然倒下；跌倒；倒塌
An old lady fell down in the street and broke one of her legs.
A lot of houses fell down in the earthquake.
6. fall into 落入……中
Yesterday Tom fell into the river when he was fishing.
7. fall in love with 爱上某人/某物
I am sure you’ll fall in love with English soon.
Soon they fell in love with each other.
8. fall behind 落后
I’m afraid you will fall behind others if you don’t work hard.
fall over fall asleep fall down fall in love with
fall off fall behind fall into
1. Some leaves from a tea plant the boiling water and so, tea was invented by accident.
2. An earthquake happened last week and many old buildings .
3. It’s too hot and I can’t at all.
4. When did you cooking?
5. I’m sure you won’t others.