穿过失败的迷雾
131. Almost all absurdity of conduct arises from the imitation of those who we cannot resemble.
几乎所有荒谬的行为均源自于模仿那些我们不可能雷同的人。
132. Failure is the fog through which we glimpse triumph.
穿过失败的迷雾,方能瞥见成功的曙光。
133. While bilingualism may not necessarily make you smarter, it does make your brain more healthy, complex and actively engaged.
虽然双语不一定会让你更聪明,但它确实会让你的大脑更健康、更复杂、更积极参与。
134. Fame is a spot on the tip of your nose, everyone sees it except you.
名声是你鼻尖上的一个斑点,除了你自己,每个人都能看到它。
135. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.
连接你真正家庭的纽带不是血缘关系,而是彼此生活中的尊重和欢乐。
136. Sometimes the most scenic roads in life are the detours you didn’t mean to take.
—— Angela N. Blount
有时,你在人生旅途中无意中绕道而行的沿途风景最是优美。
137. Sowing and harvesting are not in the same season, and there is a process called persistence.
播种和收获不在一个季节,中间有一个过程叫坚持。
138. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
—— Mother Teresa
善良的话语或许很简短,很简单,但产生的回响却是无穷止尽。
139. Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. —— Nido Qubein
你的现状并不决定你的终点,而是决定你的起点。
140. Everything we do with our abilities is our responsibility.
我们用自己的能力所做的一切就是我们的责任。
原创文章,作者:buffalo106,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.buffalotone.com/?p=1803