主题句：He never asks his daughter about her school life.
1. 及物动词，意为”问；询问”，后接sb. / sth. 或疑问词+ to do及宾语从句。
If you have any questions, you can ask your teacher.
He often asks questions in class.
May I ask where to buy this kind of bike?
He asked if he can join the English club.
2. ask sb. about sth. 询问某人关于某事
Tom wrote to me and asked me about my school life.
I want to ask the teacher about the results of the test.
3. ask for sth. 意为”要求/ 寻求某事、某物”
ask sb. for sth. 意为”向某人要求/ 请求某事、某物”
Why not call your parents and ask for some advice?
You can ask your teacher for help.
4. ask sb. to do sth. 让/ 要求某人做某事，邀请某人做某事
ask sb. not to do sth. 让/ 要求某人不做某事
I want to ask him to help me with my English.
Mr. Zhang asks us to finish our homework on time.
My parents ask me not to go out at night.
I asked him not to be late for again.
Alice asked me to have dinner yesterday.
1. You should begin with “Excuse me” when you the way.
A. lose B. ask C. find D. show
2. Many students write to Language Doctor to advice about English learning.
A. look through B. ask for C. give up D. worry about