当别人反对你的时候

101. It is a miracle to have a real friend who always trusts and supports you when others are against you.
当别人反对你的时候,有一个真正的朋友总是信任你,支持你,这是一个奇迹。

 

102. A true friend is unforgettable, remaining in your hearts as you journey through life.
一个真正的朋友是难忘的,在你生命的旅途中,他会一直留在你的心中。

 

103. Experience will teach us that to have real friends is more important than to have more friends.
经验会告诉我们,拥有真正的朋友比拥有更多的朋友更重要。 ​​

 

104. It’s choice, not chance, that determines human destiny.
是选择,而不是机会,决定了人的命运。

 

105. Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
每个人都是自己命运的建筑师。

 

106. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. — Albert Einstein
生活就像骑自行车,你必须持续前行才能保持平衡。(爱因斯坦)

 

107. If you care enough for a result, you will most certainly attain it. — William James
如果你对某项结果足够关心,你自然会实现这种结果。 ​​​

 

108. The best way to get ready for tomorrow is to concentrate all your intellect and energy on doing the best you can today.
为明天做好准备的最佳方法就是集中你所有的智慧、热枕,把今天的事情做得尽善尽美。

 

109. Poverty is a state of mind you never grow out of, but being broke is just a temporary condition.
“贫穷”是人们无法摆脱的一种心境,而“没钱”只是一种暂时的状况。

 

110. The meaning of life lies not in the number of breaths we take, but in the moments that take our breath away.
生命的意义不在于我们生命的长短,而在于那些令我们惊奇的瞬间。

 

111. The most important decision we have to make in life is to remain happy.
我们一生中必须做出的最重要的决定就是保持快乐。 ​​​

 

112. Negative thinking will take us nowhere. So train ourselves to think positively and cultivate our habits of being happy.
消极的想法会让我们一事无成。所以要训练自己积极思考,培养快乐的习惯。 ​​​

 

113. The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at a time.
做许多事情的捷径就是一次只做一件事。 ​​​

 

114. Self-discipline can increase your productivity by balancing your time and energy in the face of conflicting interests.
面对利益冲突时,自律可以通过平衡时间和精力来提高效率。 ​​​

 

115. A rock is heavy when lifted alone, but light when lifted together.
孤举者难起,众行者易趋。

 

116. A good plan today is better than a great plan tomorrow.
今天的好计划胜过明天的伟大计划。 ​​​

 

117. The essential thing in life is not conquering but fighting well.
生活的关键不在于征服,而在于奋力拼搏。

 

118. The survival of the fittest still works today. So sharpen our core competitiveness.
今天,适者生存仍然有效。因此,提升核心竞争力吧。 ​​​

 

119. It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
智者的本性是抵制享乐,愚者的本性是沦为享乐的奴隶。

 

120. Guard well your thoughts when alone and your words when accompanied.

—— Roy T. Bennett
独处守住心,群处守住嘴。 ​​​

原创文章,作者:buffalo106,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.buffalotone.com/?p=1807

发表评论

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询:点击这里给我发消息

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息