他们是魔术师吗

I need you to develop a prototype we can use to show our potential clients.

我想让你们开发出一个样品,这样我们就可以给潜在顾客展示了。

Well that’s great. So where do we get the prototype made?

太好了。那么我们在哪制作样品?

Upstairs, on the 4th floor.

楼下四层。

We have a great development team who can magic up some amazing designs.

我们有很棒的开发团队,可以做出出色的设计品。

They’re magicians?

他们是魔术师吗?

No Anna. They’re just developers who make things out of plastic.

不,安娜。他们只是做出塑料制品的开发者。

Thank you Tom. Look, why not go and have a chat to them now and get the ball rolling.

谢了,汤姆。去和他们谈谈,着手做起来吧。

But we’re not making balls.

但我们又不生产球。

Come on Anna… I’ll explain.

拜托,安娜,我来解释。

See you Paul.

再见保罗。

‘To get the ball rolling’ – he means to get the project moving along.

To get the ball rolling 的意思是让项目着手开始做起来。

Developers can design and make models of your products which you can show and develop.

开发者可以设计制作出产品的模型,这样你就能展示了。

But you need to give them clear and specific instructions.

但你要给他们说出明确具体的指令。

原创文章,作者:buffalo106,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.buffalotone.com/?p=1967

发表评论

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询:点击这里给我发消息

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息