我们会把学过的英语用起来，说get paid more for working more than 8 hours in company 吗？
我们“会说”英语don’t get paid for working more than 8 hours吗？
1) 我们Yahoo get paid more for working more than 8 hours in company
What’s the Deal With Overtime After 8 Hours In A Day?
If a part-timer is asked/told to work more than 8 hours in a day to complete a project, prepare for a conference, or meet some other necessary deadline, he/she would want to be paid overtime for the time worked beyond 8 hours.
- Okay.I got you.If we work more than(=beyond) 8 hours,we’ll get paid more.We call it working overtime.So overtime means You work more than 8 hours in a day.
- I will get paid overtime,or my employer(=boss) will pay me overtime.
Not Getting Paid for Hours Worked Laws: Everything to Know
If an employee works more than 40 hours/week, he or she must be paid overtime for that additional time worked. Under the FLSA, the amount to be paid is 1.5 times the employee’s hourly rate. Therefore, if the employee generally makes $8/hour and works 45 hours in one week, the employee will be paid for the additional hours.
- Okay.I got you.If I work more than 40 hours a week, I must be paid overtime for that additional time I worked.
- So,overtime means the additional hours I work beyond(=more than) 8 hours.