我能为您留言吗

I recognise the number it’s Mr Lime!

我认得出这个号码是Lime先生的!

Old Slimy Limy, he must be absolutely desperate to get you to have lunch with him, Anna – even after your cruel rejection.

假惺惺的老Limy啊,他一定急切的想要跟你吃午饭,安娜,即使是在你残忍的拒绝了他之后。

Here, I’ll answer for you.

我来替你接。

No! I’ll answer.

不!我来接。

Hello, Tip Top Trading, Anna’s phone…

您好,这里是Tip Top Trading公司安娜的电话……

No, this is Denise speaking, Anna’s busy at the moment.

不,我是丹尼斯,安娜现在正在忙。

Can I take a message?

我能为您留言吗?

…Yes…right…. I’ll pass that on to her then…thank you for calling. Goodbye.

是的……好……我会告诉她的……谢谢来电。再见。

Well. Nothing about lunch.

好吧,和午餐无关。

He wants each Imperial Lemon you deliver to come in a luxury green box – like the one you had at the presentation.

他想要你送出的每个皇家柠檬都用绿色豪华包装盒装着,就像你在演讲时用的那样。

My goodness, we don’t have many in stock, I’ll have to order some.

上帝,我们没有那么多库存了,我要订一些。

原创文章,作者:buffalo106,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.buffalotone.com/?p=2684

发表评论

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询:点击这里给我发消息

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息