81. forget doing sth 忘记做过某事（已做）
I forgot turning off the lights. Look， it is dark in the room.
82. forget to do sth 忘了做某事（未做）
I forgot to turn off the lights. Could you go back and shut them off？
83. remember doing sth 记得做过某事（已做）
I remembered returning your money. You are so forgetful.
84. remember to do sth 记住做某事（未做）
Remember to bring me some money tomorrow.
85. stop to do sth 停下来去做另一件事
He stopped to talk with Mary when she entered the office.
86. stop doing sth 停止正在做的事
The students stopped talking when the teacher came in.
87. watch/see/hear sb do sth 观看/看见/听见某人做了某事
I saw you pick an apple just now.
88. watch/see/hear sb doing sth 观看/看见/听见某人在做某事
I saw you playing basketball with your classmates on the playground then.
89. go on doing sth 继续做同一件事
He went on reading after a short rest.
90. go on to do sth 继续做另一件事
He went on to read after finishing wash the dishes.
91. go on with sth 继续某事
He went on with his work after a short rest.
92. say hello/goodbye to sb 向某人打招呼/告别
I came to say goodbye to you.
93. be busy doing sth 忙于做某事
They are busy planting trees on the hill.
94. be interested in sth 对某事感兴趣
We are all interested in English.
95. tell sb to do sth 让某人做某事
Mother told me to go shopping with her.
96. ask sb to do sth 请某人做某事
Jim ask me to go rowing with him.
97. call/ring sb up 给某人打电话
I will call you up tommow.
98. be ready to do sth 准备好做某事
We are ready to have lunch.
99. go doing sth 去做某事
Let’s go fishing.
100. prefer（doing）A to（doing）B 比起（做）B来更喜欢（做）A
Lucy prefers English to French.
I prefer staying at home to going to the cinema.