- All the children did their homework.
- She jumped, jogged, and danced in gym class.
- The little boy asked his mother if she would buy him candy.
- The college student had to read a 500-page book for English class.
- The girl called out to her brother so he would wait for her.
- He drove the car from school to work.
- My mother is the only one allowed to sit in the big chair in the living room.
- The children didn’t listen to what their parents told them.
- New York is the biggest city in the United States.
- My dog likes to play with bones.
- The students rushed through the classroom door just before the bell rang.
- The hero of the story killed his enemy with a sword.
- The end of the book was a happy one.
- Most Americans have enough food to eat, but that’s not true in other countries.
- The children liked to eat apples and bananas after school.
- The girl played with her friend in the yard until her mother told her to come inside.
- The father picked up his child when she started crying.
- We go to school every day.
- My mother said that if I’m good and don’t hit my brother, she will take me to the movies.
- The girl dropped her schoolbooks on the ground.
- Starving people do not have enough food to eat and may die.
- I could hear my brother and sister arguing from the other room.
- My friend lives in the biggest house on the street.
- The inside of the house was warm and cozy.
- The children laughed after the clown made a joke.
- We listen to music because we like to dance.
- The man was much taller than his son.
- I never liked my name growing up.
- I am never getting back together with my boyfriend.
- Let’s go to the next question.
- My mother bought me a new doll for Christmas. It was still in the package.
- There was so much noise at the party, the neighbors called the police.
- My teacher gets mad because I often forget my homework.
- I like the new pair of shoes my sister bought me for my birthday.
- I picked the cupcake with vanilla frosting.
- I like to play football with my brother.
- The room at the end of the hall is the coldest in the building.
- I see clouds in the sky, which must mean it will rain soon.
- I am going to sell my surfboard for $50 because it’s time for a new one.
- The teacher told the children to sit on the carpet.
- I speak too loudly sometimes.
- I smile when my brother tells jokes.
- My parents took my sister and me to the circus.
- I think all pets should have a home.
- I opened the refrigerator. Then, I ate some food.
- I walk home from school every day.
- If animals don’t have enough water to drink, they will die.
- I work as a teacher because I like children.
- I have to write three essays in English class this semester.
- That woman was our new school principal.
- “Yes, I’m here,” the student said when the teacher called her name.