不想错过最早的那班车。Don’t want to miss the earliest bus.
经过几年的辛苦工作,今天我终于获得晋升了。
After few years of hard work, I finally get a promotion today.
我难以表达我的兴奋之情。
I can’t tell you how excited I am.
I always tell myself:“I’m an attractive, intelligent, confident bussiness woman! “
我总是对自己说:”我是一个富有魅力、聪明伶俐、自信的商务女士!”
今天的硕果累累归因于自己能跟这些有才华的、专业的同事共事。
Today’s achievements are due to working with such an amazingly talented and dedicated colleagues.
我还记得,刚进入公司的时候,工作情况是多么的糟糕。
I still remember how terrible working circumstances were when I first joined the company.
As a new guy, in order to adapt to the new working environment as soon as possible and better integrate myself into this big family, I don’t know how many times I have stayed up late.
作为一个新人,为了尽快适应新的工作环境,更好地融入这个大家庭,我不知道熬了多少个通宵。我每天还要早起,不能睡过头,否则我就会错过最早的那班车。
I must get up early and couldn’t overslept.Otherwise, I’ll miss the earliest bus.
我经常跟自己说,这只是暂时的挫败而已。
I often tell myself that this is just a temporary setback.
一个不想成为元帅或者最高指挥官的士兵不是一位好士兵。
A soldier who doesn’t want to be a marshal or supreme commander is not a good soldier.
就是这股士气让我战胜了无数的困难和挑战。
It is this spirit that has enabled me to overcome numerous difficulties and challenges.
正是这股士气造就了现在的我。
That’s what made me who I am.
原创文章,作者:buffalo106,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.buffalotone.com/?p=504