It’s so wonderful to hear your voice again再次听到你的声音真是太棒

Susan:Oh, my God. You ARE awake.

天哪,你醒了。

Mike:Hi, Susan.

你好,苏珊。

Susan:Oh, God! It’s so wonderful to hear your voice again.

天啊,能再次听到你的声音真是太棒了。

Mike:They say you’ve been here a lot.

他们说你经常来这儿。

Susan:Yes! Yes, I have. Almost every day. I can’t tell you how much I’m kicking myself for not being here when you woke up.

是的,是的,我经常来。几乎每天都来。你不知道得知你醒来,我却不在你身边,我有多想踹自己。

Mike:Where were you?

你去哪了?

Susan:I was in the country. But I’m back now.

我在郊外,但我回来了。

Mike:Okay.

好的。

Susan:Is something wrong? You, you don’t seem happy to see me.

有什么不对吗?看到我你好像不怎么高兴。

Mike:To be honest, I don’t remember you.

说实话吧,我不记得你了。

Susan:What?

什么?

Mike:I remember moving to Fairview and meeting people, but after that, nothing.The doctors say it’s the head trauma.

我记得我搬到美景镇,遇见了很多人。仅此而已,医生说是头部受伤引起的。

Susan:Oh. But you’re gonna be all right. And I’m gonna help you remember.

但是你会好起来的,我会帮你恢复记忆的。

Mike:And if you don’t mind, I’m kind of tired now.

如果你不介意的话,我有点累了。

Susan:Oh. Okay. Right, you, you, um, you sleep. I’ll come back tomorrow.

好的,好的,你睡吧,我明天再过来。

Mike:I’d rather you didn’t. Well, I’ve got therapy. Maybe next week.

我希望你不要过来,我还要治疗,下周再说吧。

Susan:Okay.

好的。

Mary Alice Voiceover:We all have our reasons for rewriting history.Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis…

我们都有改写历史的理由,有时候我们只需要为自己找个借口

Andrew: Drama camp was awesome. Uh, we’re talking zero supervision.

戏剧夏令营棒极了,绝对自由。

Mary Alice Voiceover:Sometimes we wanna hurt someone who has hurt us…

有时候我们想伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人。

Gabrielle’s Lawyer:So you can tell Carlos that he can have the photo albums.She says that they hold no sentimental value for her.

你告诉卡洛斯相册是他的了。她说那对她没有任何意义。

Mary Alice Voiceover:…and then there are times we just wanna spare ourselves embarrassment…

还有时候,我们只想从窘境中脱困。

Lynette:I don’t know how these rumors get started. No, Parker only quit the team ’cause he hurt his ankle.

我不知道这些谣言是怎么传开的。帕克退出是因为他扭伤了脚踝。

Mary Alice Voiceover:Of course, there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie…

当然,也有人认为重写历史只是用另一种方式撒谎。

Vera:And poor Howard has to work late again tonight. Of course, he does it all for the family.

可怜的霍德华,今晚又要忙得很晚。当然了,他是尽心为了这个家。

Mary Alice Voiceover:…but what is history anyway…

但什么才是历史呢?

Mike:You say I dated Susan for a long time. Do you think I was in love with her?

你说我跟苏珊约会了很久,你觉得我爱上她了吗?

Mary Alice Voiceover:…but a set of lies agreed upon.

那只不过是一堆谎言,你同意吗?

Edie:I don’t. I really, really don’t.

我不觉得,我真的,真的不觉得。

原创文章,作者:buffalo106,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.buffalotone.com/?p=620

发表评论

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询:点击这里给我发消息

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息