Well, that hardly bolsters his suitability. 但他这么做,依然不合适

Mary Alice Voiceover:Family dinner. There was a time when that phrase meant something on Wisteria Lane.Of course, this was back when meals were lovingly prepared…by wives who loved to cook…for children who remembered their manners. But family dinners, like the times, had changed, and there was only one house in the neighborhood where dinner remained a family occasion…and attendance was not optional.

家庭晚宴,有段时间这个词在紫藤郡是很有意义的。当然,当那些喜欢烹饪的太太们精心准备晚宴时,这种意义又出现了,奖励那些知书达理的孩子们。但家庭晚宴,随着岁月的流逝,也发生了变化。能在家中保持晚上共同用餐的恐怕整个巷子里只剩这一户了,而且必须出席。

Orson:I don’t know when I’ve tasted such tender spring lamb.

我从未尝过如此嫩的春季羔羊肉了。

Bree:Thank you, dear. Danielle, you haven’t touched your dinner.

谢谢你,亲爱的。丹妮尔,你还碰过你的晚餐呢。

Andrew:She doesn’t like spring lamb. She prefers old goat.

她不喜欢春羊羔,她偏爱老山羊。

Danielle:I’m glad you guys think it’s so funny that my life is over.

我的生活完了,你们一定乐坏了,是吗?

Orson:Your mother was right to end that relationship. The man was your teacher and married.

你妈妈了结此事,一点错也没有。他是你老师,而且是已婚。

Danielle:He’s getting a divorce.

他正准备离婚。

Orson:Well, that hardly bolsters his suitability. Danielle, please, eat something.

但他这么做,依然不合适。丹妮尔,你还是吃点东西吧。

Bree: Don’t worry, dear. Hunger strikes demand self-control, and as we’ve seen, that’s hardly her strong suit.

别担心,亲爱的。抵御饥饿需要自制力的,我们都了解,这不是她的强项。

Danielle:When are you gonna take me seriously?

什么时候你才能认真地对待我?

Bree:When you start acting like an adult.

当你的行为举止像个成年人时。

Andrew:Well, she sleeps with them. That’s a start.

他跟成人睡了,这可是个开始。

Danielle:I hate you! I hate all of you!

我恨你,我恨你们所有人。

Bree:Remind me to buy paper plates. We’ll need them till a certain someone can be trusted with china again.

记得提醒我买纸盘,我们需要纸盘知道相信某人能再次使用瓷器之前。

原创文章,作者:buffalo106,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.buffalotone.com/?p=650

发表评论

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

联系我们

400-800-8888

在线咨询:点击这里给我发消息

邮件:admin@example.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-18:30,节假日休息